|Ylonda Hays – Associate Broker, Relocation Specialist
Phone: (208) 571-4430
I was born and raised in Buhl, ID, and I now live, work, and play in Boise with my family. I got married in 2001 and have 3 beautiful children who all bleed Bronco Blue. Besides attending BSU games, my family loves playing outdoors, sledding, hiking, running, and soaking up the Idaho sun. I have been in real estate for 13 years and a continuous top-producing agent, because I understand and appreciate the small-town life of Idaho and its growing market. I specialize in new home construction, with a hands-on process to assist you every step of the way. I want to help you customize your new home exactly the way you dreamed it, making sure that it fits you completely; schools, churches, amenities, etc. I will be in constant communication with you during your home search or sale. My clients know that I am dedicated, hard-working, and truly want the best for you and your future. I will do all I can to make sure you’re satisfied in every way.
New Home Construction Guidence
- I will be there from the beginning: location, builders, construction.
- I will breakdown the entire process so there are no surprises.
- I can assist you in all facets of your move to or from Boise.
- I have worked with the CARTUS network, GRAEBEL Relocation and others.
- I am a certified USAA agent
Detailed research on your new home purchase
- I will make sure the house is right for YOU.
Full, Color Market Analysis
- I will do a complete assessment of your home, as well an in-depth market evaluation to help strategize your sale.
Professional Photos of all Homes
- I will touch base with you at least once a week.
After the Sale – The service doesn’t stop with the closing
- I will be there for you to answer any questions you may have in the future:
- Future market evaluations
- Property tax questions
- Client appreciation services