|Jason Winkle – Short Sale Specialist, Relocation Specialist
Phone: (208) 631-2558
I was born and raised in Buhl, Idaho, so I got acquainted with Idaho’s landscapes right away. I graduated from Boise State University in 2001, and maintain strong ties to the school and the community. I got married in 2007, and now I’m raising two boys and a girl to be Boise State Broncos. My family loves living and playing in the rural and cityscapes of Ada County; from BSU games to snowboarding, bike rides and marathons, we like to stay active. I have been a realtor since 2005, a continuous top producer, and I’m constantly learning more from my experiences in Real Estate. Colleagues and clients will tell you I’m very punctual and detail-oriented; I will do all the necessary research so you know exactly what you’re getting. I work on your timeline, no rushing or waiting around. I like to maintain an open line of communication so you’re always up-to-date on your purchase or sale. I am hardworking and trustworthy, and I want to help you into the next stage of your life.
New Home Construction Guidance
- I will be there from the beginning: location, builders, construction.
- I will breakdown the entire process so there are no surprises.
- I can assist you in all facets of your move to or from Boise.
- I have worked with the CARTUS network, GRAEBEL Relocation and others.
- I am a certified USAA agent
Foreclosure Avoidance Specialist
- I can help you avoid a bad situation with hands-on knowledge.
- I have over 6 years of dedicated experience and success closing short sales.
Detailed research on your new home purchase
- I will make sure the house is right for YOU.
Full, Color Market Analysis
- I will do a complete assessment of your home, as well an in-depth market evaluation to help strategize your sale.
Professional Photos Of All Homes
Advanced Negotiation Experience
- I worked as a Purchasing Agent at Tri City Meats Food Service Inc. for over 6 years.
- I will touch base with you at least once a week.
After the Sale – The service doesn’t stop with the closing
- I will be there for you to answer any questions you may have in the future:
- Future market evaluations
- Property tax questions
- Client appreciation services